What I was wondering, and the episode didn’t really answer, was how complicit was Doreah with the plans. Did she simply go along with Xaro in order to survive and adapt or was she a more active participant? I had wondered before, after reading this interview from Amrita Acharia, if Doreah might be the one who killed her.
“I’m waiting for Daenerys to come back so I’m running up the stairs. “Khaleesi, are you back yet?” And the dragons are gone. Out of nowhere, there’s a noose around my neck.”
The other Dothraki and Xaro’s people down below had been stabbed/cut with swords as if by soldiers. But Irri was strangled with a noose, by a sneak attack. Pyat Pree wouldn’t bother with a slow-killing noose, he’s a warlock. He cut through all of the Thirteen at once with his duplicates and sharp knives. So it made me wonder if it was Doreah who killed Irri, but then they didn’t bother showing Irri’s actual murder.
Just a creepy thought.
this is totally unscientific but i love percentages (basic ones; i am awful at percentages in general when we are talking algebraically - information absolutely irrelevant to this post):
- 84 total best actor academy awards given (including ties and repeat winners)
- 84 total best actress academy awards given (including ties and repeat winners)
- 75 total best supporting actor academy awards given
- 75 total best supporting actress academy awards given
- giving us a total 318 awards
- of which, if there are 5 total black best actor/actress award winners
- 4 latino best actor/actress award winners
- and 4 asian best actor/actress award winners
- that gives us a total of 13 best actor/actress award winners of color (barring any that i have not been informed about, which is v. possible)
- giving us, ladies and gentlemen and trolls
- a proportion of
- (drum roll, please)